
You stand in the light just to hit the low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime.
There is no reason, there is no logic to feelings
'Cause when love is the dealer I'm addicted
So fascinated, I can't stop this constant craving
Oh, I'll hold still for a moment so you'll find me
You're so close, I can feel you all around me boy
Let the rain falling on your face
Run in to your eyes
Can you see the rainbow now
Through the stormy skies
and I'm here
by my door
waiting for you
Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds
Dreaming aloud
[há palavras(músicas) que nos beijam como se tivessem boca... Um emaranhado de músicas que juntas desta maneira fazem todo o sentido, plo menos para mim...Uma música talvez um pouco fragmentada, mas eu também sou assim.......Uma nova música aquela que oiço à noite...]

2 comentários:
tão bonita...
bj ;)
foo fighters.. ha anos k nao ouço essa música.. fazia sentido demais
Enviar um comentário