13 maio 2006



Hi!
"I was surfing on the net, and bumped on your site with photos again, that remembered me of you, and just wants to say hello. Have some news for you: In January, I started to play jazz in one band with musicians from Music Academy of Nis. They had no idea of giving the name to the band, so I gave it - Olivais. ( I told them my story from Lisboa, and they liked it). We play Jazz with Latino, House and Serbian Ethno implies. In the att. I h’ send you one our (love) song in standard swing style, and our CD cover( which also I made).
I hope that you had a wonderful time in Milano, unfortunately I didn’t make it to get there. I don’t know will you go to the Taise meeting ’07. in Zagreb(Croatia), I cannot & don’t want to go, because Serbs are not so favorite there ( because of the stupid bloody civil wars which had going on in this area ), but I wish you a great time anyway.
I wish you luck in your life & love & work, and have great greeting, you and yours at home from Djolle!!!"

Na Sérvia há uma banda chamada Olivais... (:

3 comentários:

p1ngger disse...

girl....

o k andaste a aprontar desta vez???

Anónimo disse...

O TEU BLOG ESTA CADA VEZ MAIS GIRO! CONTINUA POR FAVOR

Mariazita

Juana Silva disse...

Bem, eu não teria uma ideia dessas, de certeza :D

kiss
Ju

Locations of visitors to this page